CNC and PLC communication

ihathiari

I
Dear All,
We have purchased one 3 axis CNC Machine ,The CNC is of Fagor - 8025-GP The machine is also commuting with external PLC - Idec - FA 2J model , 30 I/P , 32 / Op...The problem is we are unable to start the machine in Automatic mode. ..PLC is working OK. We dont have Software of PLC so we dont have Ladder and we dont know how the Fagor is commutating with PLC ...

Similar Topics

So here is the scoop...My company updates milling machines and lathes. We recently had one come to us that the customer wanted to have the linear...
Replies
Views
Why to upgrade a machine which was previously controlled by only PLC to the same machine controlled by CNC having inbuilt PLC?
Replies
Views
Hi mi name is Eduardo Fernandez i am a electrical engineer at Leitner-Poma. I work on control systems for ski lift, gondolas, etc. We use AB for...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a programmer that knows alot about CNC's and PMC's to help with an APP for CNC Machine Builders. The existing APP is written but...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm having a problem getting a straight answer about a PLC on a cnc machine. Ok I bought this cnc machine that has been sitting up for 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom