Reliance Automax software

electrifiedcc

Does anyone know where I can get the Reliance Executive Programming Suite? I have an old Automax DC Drive 1500HP with the 6010 (57C430) processor and I need the software to access the parameters. I know its old... I believe the part number is 57C601? Can anyone help me out?

I Need Also ASAP, Preferably v3.8B

I have the software; I last worked on a Reliance machine about eight years ago.

I used to work for Reliance Electric (for 8 years) prior to their purchase by Rockwell, but I don't still have a copy of the Automax Programming Executive. I have a customer that wants to replace an AutoMax system with ControlLogix and is able to supply a copy of their application (version 3.8B) but not the programming software. So I have the knowledge and their application, but no way to look at their program. I haven't won the bid on the project, but I want to at least get an I/O list up front and also know that I have the software so I can view their existing program before I commit to doing it. Is it possible for me to get a copy from you? I would be forever grateful.

Forever grateful? That's a long time. I had girlfriends in high school profess - in writing - that they would love me forever. Pfft - the lawyers said it would not hold up in court . . . ;)

hello
I have printing press machine. that all sofware has lost. I have backup but I dont have sofware.
does anone share automax software?