Proface gp477r-eg41-24vp hmi

Andreik

Hi good day,

I am about to encounter installing a Proface GP477R-EG41-24VP. I've never encountered this brand before and I'm supposed to do it in 1 day. I'm more proficient with Omron HMI's. However, the problem really is simple. There is a machine installed with it is a Mitsubishi PLC then connected to it is this Proface GP477R-EG41-24VP (old). The task is to replace this old Proface HMI by a new unit but same model of HMI GP477R-EG41-24VP (new).

The task is really simple. All I have to do is to upload the old program from the old HMI and download/transfer it to the new one. In order to achieve success, I want to ask people who have been familiar with Proface to give me some pointers about this task. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Items to be used:
1. Programming Cable (GPW-CB03)
2. Software (GPPRO-CNT01W-P03)
3. Switching Power supply model S-50-24

Thank you very much,
Andrei K.
Philippines

Not sure if the Proface Screens compare to Total Control
but, you can't upload unless the project was saved in the
screen, which is an option NOT often used.

Good Luck,

Jeff K.