Arrays in CCW for Micro820?

It's kinda goofy, but if you right click on "DataTypes in the project organizer and select Open, you can define an array data type there. Then when you create your variable, your data type will be whatever you named your array data type.

The help file in CCW explains this in some detail. Press F1, search for array, view "Create and delete arrays"

In the dimension column you need to put in the limits of the subscripts.

As an example, [3..20] Will give you an array numbered 3 through 20. Yes, you really can that. ;)

Then, you can address them as normal: DintArray[3]

EDIT: Here's the technote regarding it.

Similar Topics

I am working with Rockwell Micro850 PLCs and CCW. In our application we use various arrays for pretty much everything. Some logics require...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is pretty basic but I'm struggling to find an efficient solution. I have a float value of let say 666.555 that I want to move / split...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've been using the answers in this forum for a while now, so thank you. Usually I can find the answer I'm looking for with a basic...
Replies
Views
Hello, first time poster here! A belated "thank you" for the direction I've already received from this forum! So, can I do this? Move value 1...
Replies
Views
My first real attempt at utilising the AOI function in Compactlogix. The issue I'm having is, I have an array of INT[400], but in my AOI I'm only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom