Problems with PanelView Plus 700 upgrade

I have performed a firmware upgrade of a Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 700 terminal from version 3.00.03.65 to 3.10.00.38.
After downloading the new version from the Firmware Upgrade wizard in RSView Studio I get an OK message on the PC asking if I want to restart the terminal.
After answering OK, the terminal restarts but even since the restart, the display is all black and I can no longer access the terminal from any PC program.

The COMM led is green and the FAULT led is not lit.
I have tried the reset and default switches on the terminal but no result. The display is still dead.
Is there any other way of reseting the terminal?
Has anyone accounted this problem?

I did that once, we ended up returing the unit to AB. It was a long time ago. If i recall there is a hardware issue that a 3.0 terminal doesn't take the 3.1 firmware properly.

Drewcrew6

I belive that when upgrading from version 3.0 to 3.1, there was a Microsoft Windows CE upgrade that had to be completed before upgrading the firmware.

I'd recommend contacting your local distributor to confirm this.

Rick