Importing RSLogix500 Tags into CCW?

JZerb

Ive been looking into switching some projects over that currently use PanelView Plus 6 600's to using Panelview 800's. Since the aforementioned projects are all controlled by Micrologix controllers, 1200 or 1400's, im just clicking around in CCW trying to figure out if this is truly a switch i want to go through with.

The main issue im running into is that i cannot figure out how to use the Tag Editor if im not connected to the controller in the real world. From the videos ive watched it seems pretty straight forward if youve got the controller connected to the PC but i cant figure out how to just import the list of tags when nothing it attached to your PC. Whereas in FTVS you could do that with the DB Browser or the like.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, I'm working on a program for a SLC 5/05 controller using RSLogix500 v. 7.30.10 (CPR 9). We have a number of the same little...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to send and receive lists of BadgeIDs and User Access levels from a windows application to my system. My current theory is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am doing a side project where the HMI will play an mp4 file when a certain bit turns on when I toggle it from the PLC(384kb dig I/O)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom