Can someone convert this .RSS to .SLC please?

aferrick

Hi, I only have the RSLogix Micro starter edition and cannot save as .SLC for the micrologix to micro800 conversion tool on CCW. I would be very appreciative if someone could convert it with database and as Logix file type.

Thanks.

I also only have the starter version of RSLogix, would someone be kind enough to convert this file to .SLC for me?

View attachment 65562

In looking through your file I do have a programming tip that will make a difference on the relatively slow ML PLC's and will effect larger SLC and ControlLogix PLC scans too.

Looking at rung 2:15 as written there is a nested, second branch instruction that can be deleted completely and save the CPU 2 instructions being processed every scan, and since it's a branch a third step setting the branch in memory. Plus this program has more than one line written like this, so thats a few steps every rung every scan.

Here are photos showing the differences

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture11.PNG

Last edited:
Hello,

I am in a similar situation and need help getting this file to SLC

I had an old MicroLogix 1000 and now have a Micro810 that uses CCW to program.

Best
Sean C