ZT230 Printer with CompactLogix

Dgreatjoe

I am new to the PLC world. My first job after school and first project with ZT230 printer. Forgive if my questions are dumb!
I am integrating a ZT230 printer to Compactlogix V30.11 and will be using a Zebra designer to design my label and saving it to printer flash memory as specified in the Developer Guide. My questions;
When writing to the label through the Raw Parser data, must we start from Field number 11?
I will be printing the date, time and part count on the label barcode. Can someone give me hint on how to populate these to my printer through the raw parse data. Am I going to concatenate? Link to sample PLC code with be appreciated.
Thanks

Thanks Gclshortt and Geniustraining. I have actually went through those threads before it seems still complicated to me on how to send my data to the Raw parser from the PLC since my data are mostly variables. Still researching on how to go about it....hope I have a breakthrough soonest.

Dgreatjoe:

Please send me your email on a PM , I will send you back my program with a lot of variables sent to the parser.
My printer is a ZT410 but must be the same as yours.
By the way my version is Studio 5000 V30.

Last edited: