Uninstalling RSLogix using Windows XP

Hello, Using windows XP is there any way to sucsessfully move the activation back to the master disk?

When I got my system and software 2 years ago I was unable to uninstall correctly. My equipment was bought used so I have no support. I need to move the software to another CPU. If someone could help out it would be great.

John

If I am following this correctly just put your master disk in and select the evmove and it will ask you which drive you want to move it from and where to and then it will display if there is something to move.

Hope this helps,
Bob O.

johnnysparks24 said:
Is there a way to check an see if the moves are available for use, and not usse up already?

There is no max amount of moves..IF the serial # on the disk matches the serial number of the software you are good to go..If not you S**T out of luck..

Buy yourself a cheap USB flash card reader and a small capacity CF card and use the EVmoveCF utility to move the license between PC's - you can also do it over a network , but I prefer to use a CF card - you can even leave the activation on the card and just plug in as required .

I don't seem to recall that the serial number of the floppy has to match the installed software number , but the volume number does have to identify the floppy as a valid disk . I recall messing around years ago changing volume numbers on another floppy to move activations in an emergency .
You may also try using a standard USB stick with EVmoveCF , this can also work .