AB VFD Fault

barcenjim

We keep getting a Fault on a Allen Bradley VFD "316 NODE FAULT ERROR" can someone give us some help on this what is causing this error and how can we fix tis.

http://pdfstream.manualsonline.com/c/c058fb71-22d6-49ed-b558-7ff5cf3cacaa.pdf

316 206 Node Fault Error - See VFD Fault Code 15

15 206 Load Loss
If this fault appears, there may be a problem with software configuration.
To reset the processor, cycle power to chiller, check ICVC VFD_CONF settings and save settings when exiting VFD_CONF screen. Check VFD parameters with Drive Explorer.

This may help you out.
Regards,

barcenjim said:
We keep getting a Fault on a Allen Bradley VFD "316 NODE FAULT ERROR" can someone give us some help on this what is causing this error and how can we fix tis.

Hi & Welcome to the Forum!

Can you tell us what is the full catalog number of the "Allen Bradley VFD"?

If it happens to be a PowerFlex 755...

This error may be due to poor Ethernet media or poorly seated Ethernet media in one or more Ethernet ports within an integrated CIP network, or it could be more complicated...

516414 - PowerFlex 755 HIM displays Fault 316 Node Fault Error
Access Level: Everyone

Regards,
George