Quick way of adding tags to data log FTView?

DarrenG

Hi folks,

As the title suggests I'm trying to add tags to a data log without having to go into each individual block, pick out the bits I want and add them to the log. I should point out that we're using PlantPAX so instead of using hmi tags for alarms I'm drilling down into the plc, then into the analogue block for eg and grabbing the alarm bits and output that way. Is there a way of opening the data log file in Excel or something like that and dragging a load of tags in that way? Bit of a rhetorical question because I've tried that but you know what I mean.

Also, attached are two screenshots. The first one shows the bits under the analogue block FIT2005 on the right hand side with no tag filter applied. The second is the same block but with a tag filter applied but instead of filtering the tags that start with "Alm" there's nothing displayed. The only way I have found of speeding up this process doesn't work the way I expect it to, anyone have any idea what I'm missing here? Doesn't seem to matter what I type in there, no tags will display....

I'm starting to miss Wonderware :cry:

Thanks,

Darren

No tag filter.PNG Tag filter.PNG