Standalone Pulse Input Servo Drive with fixed Advance/Retard speed

Huckleberry

I am looking for a standalone (no PLC required) servo drive that I can set up to follow an incremental encoder at a fixed ratio AND will allow me to use drive inputs to advance/retard the servo at a fixed rate (that I program into the drive) WHILE geared to the incremental encoder.

In other words, I would like to use a 3 position spring-return-to-center switch to advance/retard a conveyor at a fixed rate WHILE geared to an auxiliary encoder. So no matter what speed the servo is running while following the encoder, it will "superimpose" a move at a fixed speed on top of the gearing

I have done this several times in the past, but every solution that I have found has required some sort of external source (PLC, HMI, etc.) in order to accomplish this.

Does anyone know of a servo drive that can do this without a PLC?

Thanks

Check out the Yaskawa Sigma7Siec. Single axis servo amp with integrated 61131 logic controller. That's as flexible as you're going to get for the money.