Pump Speed based on tank level

Beau79AU

Has anyone setup pump speed based on a tank level? I have a situation where i have a 2 part grout system where the pumping ratio needs to be 1:1 between the 2 tanks. The grout slurry can be abrasive and builds up so I was thinking of using ultrasonic level sensors for the tank levels instead of using flow meters, but im just not sure if it will be possible to change the pump speeds. Both products have a different viscosity so will not pump at the same rate.

Regards

Beau

I'm not sure I follow. Why do you need to change the speed of the pumps? I see you need to maintain a constant blend, but are you controlling the speeds to an overall flow target or just trying to not under/overflow the tanks?

Typically with blending, having a flowmeter on each feedstock works the best, regardless of what you're trying to control to.