Compair Air Compessors

stevedunk

Hi all,
Does anyone know what or have access to programming software for these things.
they use a Delcos XL HMI Controller via modbus over 485 serial to download parameters and control drive and compressors.

great until you blow a drive up and you have to wait a month for them to import a"2gig SD card ( special item)" so they can then load the upgraded firmware?
then they tell you you should have bought the drive off them.
Stock standard AB 753 with torque safety and modbus cards.

proprietry stuff eh?:whistle:

How old is the unit? We have a redundant
Compair compressor from 2009 in sth east suburbs of melb.

Can ypu supply model number and pic of what you need.

Similar Topics

On our RsLogix500 software I would like to know how I can compair two programs for trouble shooting programs for same machine usng the compair...
Replies
Views
Someone's gotto know how to accomplish this. I'm beating my head against a brick wall waiting for replies from Compair (US & Canada - even tried...
Replies
Views
Has anybody got a compair cyclon 337 ? I need to get into the menus on the terminal, I know it's a sequecne of buttons you have to press. I want...
Replies
Views
The web abounds with companies claiming they can repair HMIs and other industrial electronics. I am looking for recommendations for companies...
Replies
Views
Hello, I been trying to pull the probe readings from my Metro M400 air gages through a modbus to a plc. I have a connection right now between the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom