GE Fanuc Micro 90 PLC

techcontrols

Hi

I'm new to GE Fanuc PLC's. I have a
IC693UDD104AP1 Micro 90 PLC (14 IO's). Can someone please help me with what software I would be requiring to program this PLC (Logic Master or Versapro)?

Any useful manuals will be helpful.

Thanks

GE Micro PLC

The older firmware on the PLC may restrict your use of VersaPro on the Micro. Using Versapro, you can still store to the PLC but I have noticed that older firmware on the PLC will prevent viewing the live-action on the ladder logic. Logic Master DOS PLC programming software (LM90) works on the older firmware as well as the newer firmware. Also on the larger form-factor Micro, the one with the second serial port, the second serial port only works as an RS422 port verses an RS485 port. It does work great as RS422 on both older and newer firmware versions though. LM90 PLC programming software works with WindowsXP but chokes on Windows 7.

Hope that helps -Chris W

I see that the old IC693Uxxxxx GE micro which has been replaced by the newer IC200Uxxxxx Micro and Nano. The older IC693Uxxxxx series are plentiful on the surplus market and the price is certainly right. -Chris

Last edited: