RSLINK stop / offline

gfranco

Gentlemen.

Good day I have problem in our DH+ com. When I using The DH+ communication (PCMK) and Go Online on RSLogix 500 the RSlink Classic com. automatic Go offline.It is posible that we have a problem in one of our processor,cable or virus on processor.I already try different notebook just to make sure that the problem is not in our downloading terminal (laptop). and if I directly communicate in processor using RS232 its work well.

Thanks,

Is you node number the same as another on the same network??

This is my setup, it may help...

DHset.JPG

Yes its almost the same setting, daisy chain connection the communication loss to processor for about 2 to 3 minutes eventhough the RSLink was working and all nodes were found.