Flexi i/o 1794-apb

specialkc

Has anyone ever used a 1794-APB module successfully? I have used an extensive amount of Flex I/O in my past life, and have never been fully satisfied with it. That being said I am a little leary purchasing a PROFI card from these guys after being really dissapointed with their HART hardware.

Can anyone comment on the functionality and user friendliness of this product?

Thanks.

I just pulled up your post on a search. did you ever implement using the profibus interface? I am investigating for a project that may need that and I am interested in your experience with it.

russell

Panelview 1400e

Gents,
Is the old 1400e software run only in windows nt/98?
I tried to install it from windows xp os but only the transfer
utility are being installed.