Exchanging timer data

besc

Lifetime Supporting Member
This is a Micro850. Timer one begins timing. When the enable input of timer 2 is active I want to load the accumulated count of timer one into the preset value of timer 2. When I build the program I get an error saying I can't do that. How do I accomplish this. Thanks. Mike.

I don't know where My head was. Let me start over. Timer1 starts timing. When the enable input for a Move Instructions is true I want to move the elapsed time of Timer1 to the preset value of Timer2. I don't know how to show ladder diagrams on this sight. Any help.

Thanks damica1. I see I can't move a timer ET directly. I saw you made it a variable of data type TIMER and all was good. Thanks.

Similar Topics

I'm wanting to set up a network of 4 315-PN/DP PLCs. I will have one PLC that will take the speeds from the other 3 machines (as words) and...
Replies
Views
I need to exchange a couple of bits between a Siemens 505 and AB Control logix, I am hooked to one network. is this a easy task, what would be a...
Replies
Views
Well, and what about permanent dealing of patterns, sample of image, algorithm of WinCC v6.0 Step7 Protool etc. Now I put some samples to file...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom