MrPLC.com

He got a lot of traffic so I think PDF made a good purchase, I think they are a good company... I have sold them a lot, they carry a lot of GE stuff

Chris came to me a long time ago when he was selling the cable side, I bought his inventory but passed on the website, I did end up buying it from the guy that bought it from him... they both got out of the cable/comm side, the support side of cables is not to much fun

I did not like the layout of mrplc... took to long to find everything I wanted to talk about, I like Phil's layout better also its about 95% of the same people, maybe Phil will sell me PLCTalk some day :D

It would be a VERY SAD day indeed if MrPLC.com is no longer an active community.
One of the BEST resources available for many types of PLC's with a very dedicated following.