cant connect to micro820 in program mode

Bogus5331

I have a PLC which students have been using to get to know PLCs, but it ended up in program mode. Most likely because they ended up taking the power while trying to download a program to the PLC.
I cannot ping it. It shows up inside CWC, under discover, but I cant connect to it, and the OK is greyed out.
Does anyone have a suggestion on what can be done?

Similar Topics

I have a sysmac omron plc C200H CPU01,only the power led is ON,using CX-ONE programmer software, and connecting to the plc via Host link LK202-V1...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone i got a problem with Endress Hauser FlowMeter Promag W400, in his specification says it support Ethernet/IP protocol...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we've recently shifted one of our Micro830 PLCs from one project to another, when loading the new program i was prompted to do a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to a 1756-L71S GuardLogix 5570 Safety Controller and it wont let me upload of download or even go online.I have checked...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm using cx programmer 9.5 running on my vmware and trying to connect to my CP1H- XA. I did the required driver installation suggested in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom