engineering softwares for old Siemens panel pc

Kataeb

which Siemens engineering softwares are used to open projects already done for the following hmi's?

6ES7645-2BB30-0DA0
SIMATIC PC FI45, 19"-VISUSSYSTEM,PENTIUM II 333, 64 MBYTE RAM, 3.2 GB HD, 13.3"-XGA-TFT, CD-ROM WIN NT 4.0, SERVICE PACK 3 ENGLISH

6AV7823-0AB10-2AB0
SIMATIC PANEL PC 577 15" KEY DISPLAY; PENTIUM 4 2.4 GHZ; 512 MBYTE DDR400 SDRAM; DVD +-R+-RW BURNER, WINDOWS 2000 SP4 PROFESSIONAL MUI

Not sure about the first one, but for the second, you would definitely need to know what software is running on it, to know for sure.

Realistically, the answer is probably ProTool (or maybe something earlier), and that software isn't sold any more.

FI45 is an IPC which can run Win NT, Win 2000 or Win XP. The runtime software is probably Protool Pro Runtime. Look for Protool Pro in the installed software. Look for a runtime file with .fwd extension.
But to "open project" you need the original Protool project (.pdb extension) or STEP7 with integrated Protool project.

as Jesper mentions, they are IPC's. I have seen several which are been used to run the WinCC scada package, WinCC version 4.02 is the package I come across.