Learning PLC programming on PC

Imranss

I
Hello friends!

I am a PC database/System programmer and interested in learning PLC programming.

Is there any PLC emulator available for PC. I just want to know
the tools and emulators available for PLC programming on PC.

Please advise!

I think you need a simulator and not an emulator. If so, try the Learning Pit and download the free simulator PSIM. It's based on a somewhat older PLC from Allen-Bradley, but very useable and free. If you want something more up-to-date, there is also Logixpro which you can evaluate during 30 days. Both are very good.

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere

Sir,

You can obtain our programming software directly from our web site via download. You will be asked for a password to unlock it. Email back a completed contact form and a password will be sent to you.

www.entertron.com

Our software, Eware32 includes a run simulator, manual and 32 programming examples.

We have had several Devry locations use our software and controllers, in addition to NRI when they were offering an at home study course on PLCs to train students on programming and automation.

Hope this will help you with your studies.

God Bless,

Stephen Luft