FTV Studio Configuration Display

mitch11

Does anyone know a good way of setting multiple parameters for multiple different steps? I'm trying to add a sequence that requires multiple steps and various parameters within each step such as speed, flow rate, direction, time, etc. I would like to create a display where I can edit all of the parameters from each step so that it does not have to be hard coded.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!🍻

Use multiple parameters. The program I am looking at on my lap top has 47 different parameters.
I'm not sure I understand. It is a 30+ step sequence, and I would like to be able to configure 5 parameters for each step. I would just like a clean way of configuring the parameters for the steps on 1 or 2 displays.

A display with the desired step number to edit, and it's entry fields.
You could probably get all 30 on one screen, but I'd probably do it in groups of 10, with buttons to select the 0-9, 10-19, 20-29, etc.

I think you're looking at this the wrong way.

The entry fields on the page will just be regular entry fields, except that the connection won't be hard coded to a PLC address, it'll be assigned to a placeholder like #1, #2, etc.

Then create a parameter file for each sequence step, where you map each of the placeholders to their relevant PLC addresses, e.g.
#1={[PLC_Shortcut]Step1_PressureSetpoint}
#2={[PLC_Shortcut]Step1_FlowSetpoint}

When you call the display, you call it with the relevant parameter file. Then all you have to do is give the user a way to call the display with each individual parameter file.