ATLAS COPCO Combox-E

we have used atlas copco on several machines with success using compact and control logix.
i am no longer with that company and cannot remember the exact steps.
i do remember that the manuals stink and are almost useless and tech support will NOT call back.

regards,
james
Good to hear this after all

Do you guys have Atlas Copco FDP program. This program
has a function that lists the sensors + Ethernet/IP registers for a selected compressor type.

hi ,biskvito
I want communicate to the elektronikon,use the combox .but now we don't have the user manual.of them can you send me a copy of combox-s or combox-p or combox-e .
Thanks in advance.

yours sincely
wuhongfu

if you have the user manual can you send me a copy too

Hi Andrew,
Would you please renew Ethernet device parameters and the manual link since both links are dead right now.

Regards,

[URL said:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8ev2mz[/URL]

The above link seems to be still working.

The ENBT parameters are in the 2nd post of this thread.

Set the Ethernet module properties to the following.
Input: Assembly Instance = 2 Size = 31
Output:Assembly Instance = 1 Size = 31
Configuration:Assembly Instance = 1 Size = 0

Datacore and software for a combox-s and a gateway mk-5 atlas copco

Does anyone have the datacore and software for a combox-S and gateway mk-5 ????

I did a project for iFix though - through Modbus TCP a little while ago. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you all the documents I have on MK5 and communication options.

Hi every one , I'm working on an experience to get data from elektronikon .
I'm using atlas copco's combox-P and a CPU s7-400 ,so i've connected the combox to the CPU via Profibus network,also via CAN to the elektronikon.
the configuration is okay and the combox is shown and well connected as a slave in the HW.
the problem is when i demand an information with a simple code of reading, all i get is a ''NODE ADDRESS NOT FOUND" erreur.
I tried so many times with a simple move function to the Combox-P's inputs/outputs,also with a SFC14 and 15. but i get the same erreur avery time, knowing that the LEDs on the combox are on ( 3on, 4on ,5on ,6 on/off).

Please if any one can help me with this i'm so looking for solutions .

regards

Hi, Does the gateway need to be configurated by Atlas first to enable the transplate between compressor and plc?

Also I need the documents, could you send me a copy? email: arkle.ki at gmail.com

Regards!

I did a project for iFix though - through Modbus TCP a little while ago. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you all the documents I have on MK5 and communication options.

Arkle,

Yes, the gateway needs to be configured by Atlas first. At least that was the case in my project.

Check your email.