Connecting FC 105 block with I/O Field in Wincc V5.0

gigacer

Hi, i am beginner with WinCC and i need help, i connected the Temperature transmitter with a SM331 module on PLC so i can read a temperature value in STEP 7. I use FC105 block to read temperature value and all that is working properly. Now i need to display that value in HMI. I am using WinCC v5.0 to do that, specifically the ''I/O Field'' in WinCC. I am using the MPI Communication to connect WinCC with a PLC, but i cannot get the Temperature value in a I/O Field. I always get zero value. Here are the pictures:

1. HW Config

lUUp55z.png

2. FC105 block

Q0bmxII.png

3. MPI Connection

BC1j0hw.png

4. Tag for the FC105 block

FVjN2x1.png

5. I/O Field properties

rRaZmyR.png

What am i doing wrong?

hi, again me, i set the slot adress to 2, but again i get zero value, does anyone know what else could be a problem?

i have monitored FC105 block in Step 7 with Monitor icon (goggles)and i get the value on the PIW288, also i get scaled value on the MD240 so the FC105 block is working properly, i just can't get value from MD240 in the WinCC I/O field and i don't know why...