How to Configure EM-277 DP module in Micro/Win software

jeevan.tp

Dear members,
I'm new to this software.
I need to configure EM-277 profibus DP module in Micro/win software, How to configure this, i tried to add this module in wizards but I'm not getting this module in Wizard tree.
Please give a link of video or file or program file.
whether i need to add any gsd. file in microwin, if so how to add in micro/win software.because i have not seen any em277 module in wizards.
how i will get to know em277 module has been configured?
Give any sample program such that module has been configured.
I got to know there is no hardware configuration because of ribbon type connection is it correct?

Please clarify and do the needful

Similar Topics

hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect a Stride Analog Output module to a 1769 CompactLogix via Ethernet. I added a new Generic Ethernet Module for the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hi all, the machine I am programming the Rockwell PLC for has about 100 parameters that need to be adjusted for every customer. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Within the last week or so, PME has crashed whenever I try to open a configure IO screen. I am running V8.0 Build 6215. Offline configuration of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom