GE Proficy ME 9.0 - Change default file save location?

CJlikesCHAIRS

Just started using Proficy 9.0 and I honestly love this suite.

Only problem I'm having is how to change the save location of the project I'm working on. Not a huge deal, but I keep all my programs sorted nicely and my GE folder is a shortcut to the default location and it's out of order (lol).

Is there anyway to change where it stores the project at?
I know you can save backups anywhere you want, but that isn't what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!

If it is in the same place as in 8.6 It would be under Options (in Navigator) > Machine Edition > Preferences > Project Files Location.

Definitely don't change it with a project open. I'm not sure if it migrates your files or not, or if it then just looks in the new directory. Probably requires a restart once changing.

Others chime in if I'm wrong about 9.0