How fast do the tags update in factory talk View SE

sunnyvaleplc

Hi,

I have a fast analog Input, that changes every 100ms or so, and i want to display that on the Touchpanel (PV1000 -Compact series). I am using the Factory talk View SE edition. How can I change the TAG update rate inside the Facotry talk View SE or the Touchpanel itself to be able to display the 100ms analog value.

Right now, the value is jumping a lot, cause the display is far too slow.

Thanks,

plcguy

Right Click the Display and select Display Setting. In the lower left-hand corner you will see were you can select the Max Tag Update Rate.

HTH

Similar Topics

Task Description: Currently I am working on a program in C # for reading data from RSLogix5000 Series controllers (v18.11). The idea is to do...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody. New to working with PLCs as I just got a new job out of school. Using Factory Talk SE. I am creating the HMI screens for our line...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been playing with 2 stratix switches in my test bench and seeing how different configurations affect the behaviour when 2 managed...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Im using Allen Bradley Compact Logix L36ERM as a PLC. and facing a problem where I need to create a FIFO buffer that fills an...
Replies
Views
Dear Members; We have Fluke 754 hart communicator. We have wired up three transmitters of Rosemount Model C3051 with this input module. But when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom