ML1400 and AB Panelview 1500 plus

Michael750

Lifetime Supporting Member
Need A Push!

Was wondering what the heck i'm doing wrong here. I can see both panelview and ML1400 using Factory Talk View Studio's Enterprise. Panelview has my buttons and banners on there and I'm using the ethernet thru N-TRON 104TX for both ML1400 and Panelview. So my question is why when I push the start button on the panelview there is no change in the logic of the ML1400. I know this is simple and i'm complicating this.

Thanks
Michael

Your post has ended up here in the "Practice" section of the Forum. You'll get a lot more looks up in the ordinary "Q and A" section.

The first thing that comes to mind is that RSLinx Enterprise has both a "Development" communication path and a "Runtime" communication path.

You can have your Shortcut defined, and tab browsing working fine, but when you load that program into the PanelView, nothing works.

That happens when the Runtime shortcut isn't defined.

Usually, my Runtime and my Development are done with the same driver and the same IP addresses, so I just click the "Copy Development to Runtime" button to make sure the Runtime has the same configuration.

When you first load that application into the PanelView, make sure you click "yes" when it asks if you want to apply the new Communications configuration.

Thanks Ken that was the problem. I called a buddy of mine while i was waiting he said the same thing. Thanks again