RSLogix Emulate 5000

Sakubh

Hi everyone!

I have new Studio 5000 with RSlogix 5000 v23 and I want to simulate a little but newest RSLogix Emulate 5000 is v21 and does'nt work. Do you have any ideas? I tried to install EDS with RSLogix Emulate 5000 v21 but it doesnt install property 🔨

PS. Simulation works when I have RSLogix 5000 v21 (released in 2013 year).

Thanks for help!

Last edited:
The versions in the programming software and the processor version in emulate have to be the same. Emulate usually lets you choose from several revisions of processors. Maybe Emulate doesn't support version 23 yet? What about version 24? Rockwell seems to be behind on this.

I know that the versions have to be the same. Emulate processor is only 23 rev in RSLogix 5000 and in RSLogix Emulate I have 21 rev or lower, so it isn't possible to have the same versions 🔨 It look like AB forgot about release new rev in RSLogis Emulate.

You are correct. You need an updated version of Emulate. Don't know why there isn't support for 23 (or 24) yet.