Mitsubishi GX Works3 & GT Designer3 RE: Real number usage in the recipe

dbanks

I'm absolutely stuck at this point with the recipe portion of my program. I used the default example they had on their website to create the recipe along with the screens complementary to the function.

If in the recipe I leave everything as signed BIN16, everything works flawlessly. However, if I change the data type to real - everything goes off the rails. It immediately stops reading/writing to the recipe. I've deleted all of the devices and re-added them as real to no avail.
Then I just made a new recipe as a whole and added them in fresh as real numbers. If I add more than 1 record in the recipe settings it stops reading/writing.

I have a portion of the HMI/PLC where they can view the values in the devices, and if they agree with said values - they can apply them to the active tags. For whatever reason with all of the displays/numeric entries set as real - it makes the active tags insane numbers (-22000+) I can't seem to find a rhyme or reason as to why that's the case.

I just want to be able to apply as well as read real numbers in a few locations, as well as use that within the recipe.
If someone can figure this out for me - I will venmo you $10. This is not a drill. I'm tired of trying aimless avenues here!

I can and will send over the program if need be.