FATEK FBs Comm issue

We have a 176 ton press that I want to pull the program off of the FATEK PLC. I have been dealing almost exclusively with Allen Bradley and am completely ignorant when it comes to FATEK. I have WinProLadder and am connecting via a Prolific USB to RS232 via an Allen Bradley 232M to 232F adapter via the Fatek FBs-232P0-9M-150. The error reads "Cannot find connect to PLC, please chec k PLC power or PLC connector, or this comm port of the PLC have already been taken up by the ladder program (invite by other comm port)"

Now this press has an HMI and a backup PLC. Ive tried the comm port on both PLC's and get the same response. My comm port is cleared and not being used by RSlogix or any other program. ANy help would be appreciated.

Justin

Similar Topics

Dear all, I want to use the interrupt service routine in FATEK PLC using WinproLadder Software. I had configured the interrupt in software as...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone , is my first post here . I used before Automation direct , siemens and proface HMI and PLC , but i never programed a MODBUS RTU ...
Replies
Views
I tried connection as shown in the picture but receiving error " communication error F. ... Controller station no. Error"
Replies
Views
So I was able to connect to the PLC briefly. I ended up making my own RS232 comm cable since my previous post. However, It reads the PLC to 5% and...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have been the user of Allen Bradley PLCs but now working on programing of Fatek FBs PLCs. I want to know how do I create a floating point...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom