CompactlogixL43 IO Blinking issue

Nandraj

Dear All ,
I need help about my compactlogix L43 IO LED blinking issue . when power goes off after when we tried it to ON only CPU will powered another DeviceNet and IO Card not showing power and CPU LED STarts Blinking after again we have recycle the power to CPU then after ALL BAckplane IO gets supply . and then controller not go in run goes in fault mode showing the fault Type 01 power up fault and code code 15 IO power detected . when we clear the fault then goes to RUN Mode
what may be the issue .
need help to resolve this

thanks Mr AG ,
When I power ON my CPU I/O LED blinks also I/O power is In steady red . we need to recycle power near to 5 times then after ALL IO will be powered . after that runs good .
One of the analog module 1768-OF4 was inhibit in IO configuration is this will affect the above issue?