Yaskawa MP2300Siec Camming

cstech

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have two parallel linear axes that need to have a relative position with each other at all times. I thought that camming might be ideal, however, I have learned that the master can only move in a positive direction.

Would having a "virtual master" that runs from 0-360 work in this case? Then create two cam tables, one for each real axis?

Any guidance or advice would be appreciated - thanks!

You can do this with gearing. If you don't need to use a cam profile, I would stay away from those functions. The MC_GearIn function will gear the axes in at their current positions, so if you gear in with them offset, they will remain offset.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to add a MURR I/O module to an existing MURR network. As you'd expect, the input/output sizes change when the new module comes online...
Replies
Views
Hi, folks; I've got a small 2-axis pick & place robot that we're looking to make some changes to. It is controlled by a Yaskawa MP2300Siec with...
Replies
Views
I have setup a CompactLogix PLC connected via ethernet to a machine network alongside a Yaskawa MP2300Siec. The IP addresses are in the same...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm new to Yaskawa MP2000 IEC controller. I have a PMC-U-MP23S08 here with program inside. I also have MotionWork IEC Pro 2 installed...
Replies
Views
I've got a Yaskawa MP2300siec motion controller and the Motionworks Pro software but I can't seem to figure out how to upload the program out of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom