Siemens Logo and Idec Smart Relay

Byron

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings.

A guru at IDEC told me I could use the Windlgc software to talk to the Siemens Logo! Smart Relay. I can't get it to work. Has anyone else been successful at this?

Cheers,

Byron

Idec Smart Relay is actually Siemens LOGO! in white enclosures. We were able to connect Idec Smart relay with LogoSoft. Someone told me that Siemens actually manufactured Smart Relay for Idec to cater for asian customers.

The Idec Smart Relay and the Siemens Logo are the same unit, however there have been a couple of versions of the unit, and from memory the programming software version is different as well, so there may be compatibility issues there.

Jon.

Similar Topics

Hallo and Happy new year to all I am looking for the connector in the attached picture but I can't find it anywhere.It is for the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
We need a Really Simple and Cheap controller that has a display or a Web Interface where we can change some set points. We were thinking about a...
Replies
Views
hello i have LOGO! 12/24RCE and i am looking for a schematics of electronic board. Or if someone know what is the burned component on the photo.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom