Factory Talk SE Custom Selector

Udunit

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looking for some input on a selector I need for a current project. What I have is an operator input screen for adding minor ingredients in a recipe system. When the operator selects the ingredient, a pop-up screen comes up. From this screen, the operator has to select a lot # of the ingredient. It will be 1 of 10 lots that needs to be selected. I need to populate this list with information coming from Oracle via Transaction Manager. The operator will use up & down arrows to highlight the lot # that is being used and then selects it via push button on the HMI. I've created 1 screen and am using a parameter file to assign the tags to the buttons (there's 200 ingredient possibilities). From this point, the amount will be weighed out, verified and place into a bag dump station and conveyed to the blender. Any ideas or previous solutions? I've attached a copy of the current rendition of the screen.

I can't see the pdf, but you are going to have to delve deep into VBA hell most likely.

If I were you, I would write an external recipe manager in Visual Studio, and have that write a formatted file that would be easy for FTView to parse.

:smas:I've lived a good life, love my family, given to the needy, helped when needed...why do I get punished with VBA hell??? Ok, we will attempt that route then. Here we go, into the abyss!