Show all the siemens PLC system status in HMI ??

bruno_michel

Hello I am bruno new in using siemens PLC

I have the following siemens PLC s7400H redundant system system :
1-PS(407) +CPU 412-3H + CP 443-1
2-ET 200M distibuted I/O using IM153-2 and SM 300.

I want to show all the status of all this modules in HMI using InTouch10.0 wonderware.

I have to show everyhting like : CPU master , stanby , faults...
CP run , faults
Battery Failed
which profibus is activated now ????
I/O status : failed , error

to end i have to show everything.

I tried to use SFC51 with SZL_ID 19 and 74 but i dont know how to read th output :(

Please if anyone can help to realize this ??? with SFC51 or with FB125 ??

Thanks

Bruno

Hi,

I didn't find any help for SZL_ID/SSL_ID 19 or 74 from the S7 help. But I have been using the SSL_ID 71. Just select SFC51 in you block folder and press F1. At the end of the help page there is a list off 400 series SSL_ID where you can find 71.

There is atleast data about the status of H-system and CPUs, but propably not about profibus and such things. I use OB82, 83 and 86 for Profinet/profibus faults.

Get the red blocks from Siemens support it includes FB450,451,452 and 523 for your statuses. You can use SFC51 FB125/FC125 to get your profibus diagnostics.

For batt faults there is also a nice example on the support site called "CheckPS" that uses an STL source. I just used this on a 414-H system to detect batt faults.

Hello Guys,

Thanks Maitomies , i just read the help but the problem that i am not able to read out the result...I know how to assign yje SZL_ID and the idnex...:(

Elake20 what you mean by the red block ?? and how i can get this blocks ??

PLease if anyone can help me how to read the output of SFC51 , How i can know each bit what does mean and where it is located ????

Thanks