Siemens TP700 comfort losing all touch

spaderkung

Even in the Windows menus. Recalibration does not register pressing either. Workaround VNC client. All touch suddenly gone wo warning and I find nothing on www so I guess some hardware fault. Good condition of panel otherwise.

Anyone experienced the same? Of course I have not yet contacted Siemens, because you know, Siemens.

Even in the Windows menus. Recalibration does not register pressing either. Workaround VNC client. All touch suddenly gone wo warning and I find nothing on www so I guess some hardware fault. Good condition of panel otherwise.

Anyone experienced the same? Of course I have not yet contacted Siemens, because you know, Siemens.

Touch sensors in industrial devices do break, sometimes. Unfortunately, i don't think that's a field fix.

Repair

Hi,

You could ask them to quote the repair of the screen. They usually quote a flat price of around 50% de new product price if it is possible to repair, which in your case is certainly possible because it still works.

Best regards,
Kelkoon