How to download PLC program by using Codesys V2.3

You will need to supply much more information.

The most important one is "What is the hardware platform/processor?"

Indramat PPC????

look at the help area - you need to 'BUILD' your program then you can transfer it.
if it is an AB 800 series look for the 'DISCOVER PLC' if you wish to get a copy from the processor

Last edited:
It is impossible to upload a program inside any codesys PLC, as the program is fully compiled for the processor in the PLC.
If you do not have any source code it will be very very difficult.
There is NO decompiler for version 2.3 available (would love to have it though).
downloading to a PLC is easier, by cable or via internet, however you must have your communications setup correctly, as codesys supports many PLC types, you will have to be more specific.

Similar Topics

good afternoon: we had Mitsubishi PLC memory lost. we got the program from OEM, the program file looks like created by GX Developer, we called...
Replies
Views
Ok so I assume the answer is no, because it's AB. Other Manufactures have small utilities for this. Is there any way I can "Download" a program...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to download PLC program from a server through batch file or by script? i would like to download different application depend on my...
Replies
Views
I am unable to download the program on a Schneider Quantum PLC via USB connection. I have tried using Unity pro XL, and Unity Loader. But still no...
Replies
Views
Hi.can i take back up from ps4-341 moeller cpu that don t have memory card.It seems that i can t .and then how i can remove plc error . ( plc in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom