Magelis XBT6630 and Vijeo Deisgner

Anonimozzo

Hi to all...

I have a Magelis XBTGT6630 and Vijeo Designer 6.2. In Vijeo I made a simple program that switch 2 panels (I am a beginner). I've updated the runtime in Magelis from 4.6 to the one that comes with Vijeo Designer 6.2. The update goes well and I am able to download my program from pc to Magelis.
The problem is that I can't press the button on Magelis, it seems like the touch screen is no longer working. :mad:
There is a option in Vijeo to enable that? Or the touch screen is dead?

No option that i know of.

Have you done the panel change code correctly? Some screen shots showing what you have done to animate the button would help.

Also - try the simulator. If your code is correct then it will work on the simulator and you'll be able to change panels.

Yes, in simulation mode all works fine.
Is there a chance that the runtime upgrade cause the problem with the touchscreen? But it goes all fine...

the back light is working, I disassembled the Magelis and I see that the backlight is Ok.... but... it is possibile that the runtime upgrade cause this?
I have also another Magelis to try the upgrade.

Unlikely that the run time upgrade would do this. Was the touch working before you upgraded?

How about a factory reset and start again?

off course, all is fully funcitional before the upgrade.
do you know how I can perform a factory reset? I have the documentation but I can't find the procedure..

Does the screen "beep" when you press the button? If not then I'm pretty sure the screens touch area is buggered. Have you tried moving the button to different areas on the screen. Maybe copy paste the button on multiple places on the screen as a test.
I also doubt the runtime will cause a hardware issue.

No beep. I tried to move the button around the area but nothing works.
I disassembled the Magelis and I noticed that the electric contact that is between the glass and the screen seems broken, so I think that when I power on the unit the board doesn't "feel" this contact and then the touch screen is disabled.

;)