Ethernet Status

widelto

Hi folks:

This is new to me, this is the first time that I am using Allen Bradley
5069-L310ER CPU, in my case I am planning to use the two ethernet port separate, i.e. they will have different IP addresses.
Please see my attached figures, I want to get ethernet status from each ethernet port separatedly, but I see no way to differentiate one port from the other.

When trying to use Path there is only one option (port)

Have anyone tried this before.?

I am using Studio 5000 V30.

Ethernet Status.jpg Ethernet Status 1.jpg

KB 900835 (TechConnect level) describes messaging in dual ip mode.

Port A1 Example: 3,IP_of_L23E,1,0
Port A2 Example: 4,IP_of_L23E,1,0

Noice!

I actually have a project it the pipe with one of these so I'm glad you asked this question here. +1 knowledge points!