Wonderware Intouch help needed

IdealDan

Hi Guys can write a script on wonderware Intouch get a floating analog value that increases by say 1.7 every 3 second?
I want to display a regular changing value in form an analog real value.

I'll appreciate your urgent help.

Do you want to refresh the value displayed every 3 seconds? If so you could try this: under "Application Scripts" in the "While Running" state display your value every 3000 Msec

Do you want to refresh the value displayed every 3 seconds? If so you could try this: under "Application Scripts" in the "While Running" state display your value every 3000 Msec
Thanks bro. But how do I put up the script statement? If, then, etc? Sorry for stupid question please, I'm new in scripting.

Similar Topics

To start I have been a long-time lurker.. this is my first post. I have used the search function but have not come across something close to what...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Here's my problem, I have a textfile with ten items: I can load it in a ListBox, and I'd like to select the last item in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all We are on a critical path of commission a system we are working on with InTouch Scada system. We have three nodes, one development and two...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys! Well am totally new in the world of plc....and have worked little bit on wonderware intouch v 10 and Allen Bradley plc. Now I Want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to wonderware and have started to teach myself after some experience with WinCC and AB HMI software. I have taught myself to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom