OT: Live Video Monitoring

Aabeck

I have a customer that is requesting 2 large TV monitors at the start and end of a line about 100' long watching 4 camera's to show the operators the conveyor to see if anything jambs and gets backed up between sections.

They are not looking to record the cameras, like a DVR, but if a DVR is the cheapest that would be acceptable. I know a single camera can be wired directly to a TV input, but probably not 4.

They are asking about Bluetooth or WiFi to not have to run a bunch of cables. If WiFi they are thinking a small router at the line for this.

Has anyone ever done something like this?

I used Foscam in the past and they are good, I have used both the wifi and wired but you would still need a cheap PC to run the viewing software and project it to the screen... I used a 3 party software for alarming and monitoring

EDIT : Looks like they have a system to hook 4 to a TV https://www.foscam.com/FN3104W_B4.html and its good for 360ft wireless

Last edited: