how works data high way

jim-garcia

hello can anybody
give a little information how works data high way comunication
what type of interface , configuration we have a new proyect and we want to use it or if is better use device net
we are going to use slc 5/04 procesor

thank you for your time

jim-garcia said:
have a new proyect and we want to use it (DH+) or if is better use device net

You are basically comparing apples to oranges. DeviceNet could be a lot better, or DH+ could be a lot better depending on the application.

What are you planning to do with your network?

If for example, I/O or connection to VFD's, Devicenet would be better - messaging between other PLC/SLC's and connecting to HMI's, DH+ would be better.

use of data high way

basically I don't have any experience with data high way
and on my new job they are using it with a 5/04 cpu
any help woul be great
thank you !!!!