RSView Studio to RSView 32 Works

ladderlogix

Hi,
I used RSView Studio to write around 50 screens on a PanelView 2711P-ST 10K in order to visualize and control the system process. Now I need to use the same screens via RSView 32 works on a master computer to control the same process.
I'm using SLC 5/05 as processor.
Is there any way to convert these screens from RSView Studio to RSView 32 works (directly or indirectly using copy past for example)or should I rewrite all the screens?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Topics

Hello to all the knowledgeable people inside the computer screen, my problem at the moment is like the title says, l can't open projects in...
Replies
Views
Hi Working with some project guys who have replaced a controllogix processor previously using RSLogix 5000 V11 for a controllogix 5588E using...
Replies
Views
We have an older laptop here at work that has RSView Studio on it that isn't used for anything. They only use Red Lion HMI's now. I was thinking...
Replies
Views
I have an RSView SE 3.0 distributed application running on a Client/Server. Can I use FTView 7.0 to develop some new screens and or modify...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to get certain screen components to be visible unless an h/o/a switch is turned to manual I:0/8 being the input for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom