RSView32 Works - Starting Serial Number

vineyard

Hello all,

I urgently have to re-install the RSView32 Works onto the laptop. but i have lost the CD with the serial number. However I know the last numbers in the EvMove and the activation is still in the laptop.

Does anyone knows what is the Starting 4 digits of the RSView32 Works (RSView.RSView.D32K)? And where can we get a copy of the installation CD?

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Ragards,
Henry

Master disk is your first source, if you don't have it call rockwell techsupport whey should be able to trace it for you easily ans send you replacement disk.

You can get the files from the Rockwell Software web site.... Unfortunately, you need to login(not a problem) and then you need to provide your serial number.

I hope nobody makes a big fuss about this, because it is useless without a activation key anyway.

When you need to install AB software and you already have the key on the computer, but dont have the serial number handy, you can type in 1234567890 as the serial.

I would reinstall it when you have the right serial number and enter the proper one though, just incase you want to call tech support.

hello

I take it that you have lost the RSView32 box that the disks came in orginally, since all the serial numbers are on the side of the box.

regards

kevin

Thank you all for the suggestions,

How careless i am to lost the entire package. It must be collecting dust somewhere which i cannot find. And the RS guys are not helping too much without the serial number.

I just need to request from someone else for the installation software and try out with 1234567890. hope it woks.

thanks again.
Henry

I don't know about an uninstalled package, but I do know that the full serial numbers are in the registry for my installed packages. It's possible that your original numbers are still stored there.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ROCKWELL SOFTWARE\RSVIEW32

I already got the software and tried out with 1234567890 as the serial. its working alright now.

Thank you all for the help.

Cheers
Henry