.NET, C#, F#, VB
Python

Front End, Back End, Data transport...

Ladder Logic
Structured Text
Function Block Diagrams
Sequential Function Charts
CE Matricies

South West Ohio. Small integrator company willing to donate time. Expertise in all wonderware applications and most rockwell applications. IT/OT experience in networking, computer systems, databases, etc.

3+ years of SCADA experience - mostly ICONICS and a little bit of Wonderware Intouch and Ignition.

northeast Missouri or remotely

17 years experience in mostly AB, 5,500, 5000. Have software.
Knowledge in automation direct, S7 Siemens.

Little bit of everything in hmi development.

System integrator with 34 years experience with AB/RA hardware and software products, industrial automation. Located in Northern New England but can travel within reason. Available for phone consults. Business partner has 30 plus years as well.

I'll donate what I can, when I can

I'll certainly do my part! I know AB, Siemens and SE products really well, as well as supporting products from ProSoft, Red Lion, SST/Molex, HMS, RTE and others.

By looking at this thread, and seeing other things going on all over the place, the world is coming together and most are willing to do what they can to help their fellow humans.

CH

Glad to offer support as well.

Allen-Bradley expertise, PLC, Motion, HMI. Have all software. Also Fanuc, ABB robotics programming. 15+ years in robotics, 10+ in controls.

Edit: I'm in southern Maine, will travel if necessary by car.

Contact me via pm.

Last edited:
Here to help!

I'm a 20+ year self-employed controls engineer in Southeast Michigan. I have 30+ years of experience, lately mostly in Rockwell, and some S7 and TIA. PM or email me to discuss how I can help. I have other resources available (industrial electricians, robot techs, process engineers, etc.) depending on the needs.
[email protected]

Hope I can help

I can be available anytime.

My top skills for PLC's are: Allen Bradley, Siemens S7, and LabVIEW.

Additionally exceptional in : C#, C/C++, Python, Visual Basic, .NET., PHP. I also do programming using OPC all the time. Very familiar with multiple DB systems, IOT platforms, etc. I'm good at working through and finding solutions to difficult problems. (Can also program in ZPL, zebra programming language for tickets and such).

Also have programmed ABB, Fanuc and Universal Robotics Robots (a few Kuka's here and there too). I've also worked with RFID equipment as well as a multitude of other sensors. Have worked with laser etchers as well.

I also use Induction automation's Ignition for SCADA stuff a lot.

Currently in Western PA, but might end up around Western NY (Buffalo area) depending on where I may be needed.

I really hope I can help. Please reach out with questions. [email protected]

Located near Columbus Ohio. My days are busy but I can be available evenings and weekends.

Pretty much any Allen-Bradely, also Siemens S7 and TIA Portal with a smattering of others thrown in. VB6, VB.net, C, C++, and some C#. Can also help with embedded realtime software and some with electrial design. Have some HMI experience with Panelview, iFix and Intouch, but it is dated.

Familiar with Mettler Toledo Industrial scales (that's where I currently work).
Happy to help where I can!

e-mail to: [email protected]

Last edited:
I'm in Omaha. 6 years of experience with mostly Allen Bradley and Automation Direct. I'm game to look at pretty much anything though. I'm still working, but I'll make time.

Just email me at [email protected]