RSLinx setup for DH+ through Ethernet

Dariusincj

I have a micrologix 1400 Ethernet connection out to an Ethernet hub (connects PLC and HMI to programming port on the cabinet). From the hub it has an Ethernet connection to an AN-X2-AB-DHRIO from Prosoft which is connected to the rest of my SLC-504'S via DH+. I've got the connection to get online with the SLC's by connecting to the Ethernet port and using the Gateway setup to connect to the DH+. Does anyone know how I would set up RSLinx to connect to the Micrologix from one of my DH+ connections?

Looking through the literature, that's not an example application they describe as possible. You could quickly find out by creating your DH+ driver in RSLinx, and see if the station# of the gateway appears. This is all assuming you pc with RSLinx is connected to the DH+ side.

Hiii

I have configured AN-X2 in past

Step 1 . You have register the EDS file for the AN-X2 gateway.

Step2. You have to set the IP address of AN-X2 gateway in computer IP range.

(There is a default set Ip gateway . Follow user manual first you have to change it to your computer range)

Step 3 . In Rslinx under Ethernet Ip driver U can see AN-X2 gatway.

Step4. Brwse AN-X2 and in DH+ nodes . your SLC will be online.