DeltaV PK controller

Chris Hasler

Has anyone used a DeltaV PK controller, in standalone configuration?

It is not working out too well for me:
  • It does not retain any IP addresses once the controller is powered off
  • I cant swap projects
  • Wiping the laptop and reinstalling didn't fix it

Is this a case of I am stupid or its actually FUBAR?

Does anyone have any ideas other than going to the pub?

I have never used any DeltaV gear, however I have found that going to the pub and letting things sit overnight often helps you take a new look at it from a different angle in the morning.

Good luck.

Hopefully someone else here has actual technical words of wisdom!

The pub is helpful. Not listing to the guy saying to would be nice to use the just released contoller would have been better...

Its the port settings on the PK controller. Now to wait for Emerson to fix the firmware.