factorytalk view se display on top option

macgioo2

Hi,

I have created a login display that runs a macro when the close button is pressed on this display.

As the macro must be run the user must press the close button, I wanted the display to remain locked "On Top" so they are forced to do this.

Even though I have selected this option and all subsequent displays have the "Replace" option selected the login screen will not remain on top if I select another screen.

Can anyone help with this?

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, How can I display Current logged in User Name display on FactoryTalk View studio Site Edition? What I did: String Display object >>...
Replies
Views
Considering the incredible time it would take to get a Panelview Plus 7 , I'm going to get the FactoryTalk View ME Station 30 Display Single...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have to convert keypad HMI to Touch screen but I don't know how to convert my Display List Selector from navigation key to touch...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure a display that has a footer, header, sub-menu and submenu display but I'm having issues with overlapping. I want the...
Replies
Views
I have client files running on panel pc in different building all over our facility. I am wanting the display that is built for that building to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom